This trend has been running for a while now, and I am glad to say that it could be here for a while longer. While it is verging a bit on the bling side, it has a wonderful warmth to it, which in my opinion makes it easier to live with. If you just want to add in some small touches to a room the high street has lots to offer. I think I need to make those beautiful copper sprayed black feathers to add into a copper pot – so beautiful!
- DIY copper pipe hooks from here
- Tolix-esq bar stool from here
- Kitchen-Aid artisan mixer in copper from here
- Copper sprayed feathers – sorry I can’t find where these originate from, but they are on my to do list!
- Tealight holder and candlestick from here
- Copper coloured foil cushion from here